Retro-Style Stage Theme Retro-Style Stage Theme

True old school

This is awesome!

Greate arrangement, mixing and, of course, a recognizable solid theme.

What software/synths did you use to make this?

blackdtown responds:

I used FL Studio, and "The Ultimate Megadrive Soundpack" more a lot of it, but I also used an FM Synth to get some of the sounds.

you're so superficial you're so superficial

Punchy!

I like the punchy feel and rhythm and the developement of background. Ended pretty quickly, will you extend it? What synths did you use?

The Puddin' On Your Face The Puddin' On Your Face

Awesome!

It is awesome because it makes it happy. Oh, and great duo singing and music. I shall listen to this piece again, and again and again.. =)

EdibleCastle responds:

haha cheers man. likewise, your song 'Gotta Drink Some Tea' put a smile on my face. Actually. I think I'll take its advice right now.

JESUS -SR- ft Suzi Q JESUS -SR- ft Suzi Q

Goal achieved

I think you've achieved your goal =) Also, seems like the best kind of music to listen to at 3AM. What synths did you use for base/lead ?

Sulfur-Ram responds:

Thats what I like to hear :)

It was a FL sample, I think it was elepiano in a folder marked Simsynth>Instruments (Just really low notes). Also I used the Fruity Slayer, they are pretty indistinguishable from eachother.

Thanks for the Review!

PCP Stiffy PCP Stiffy

Funky !

Funky !! I like the rhythms, and the vocals go well with it, great processing with foreground/background voice.

The Silver Monster The Silver Monster

Outworldish

I like the lyrical feel to it, nice movement/panning and contrast of drums with piano. Cool piano 'roar' at 2:08 =) The piano ending was great, as well as the beginning with the crow. Has an outworldsish feel to it. What are you using for drums ?

Lapse responds:

Hey, thanks a lot for this review. I was hoping someone would! I was working on my more idm / breakcore side of things. Trying to get really interesting drums. Hehe, yeah like them crows too : D. The ending is my favorite bit too, with the jazzy playing. Its nice to hear that it has sort of feel to it, thats what i was i going for! I used the "Amen Break" in this song along with some other processed stuff i have laying around and another bit of another break.

Saber's Crunk Saber's Crunk

piano+drums = cool

Like piano+drums !

You´re not alone You´re not alone

Like it =)

I like how it changes at 0:42 and 0:57.. did you think of recording it with midi, adiding orchestration, etc. ?

I-fang responds:

Well the composition is meant for piano, but I am really looking forward for trying a violin, cello and piano version

Lounging on no Sleep Lounging on no Sleep

Great jazz !

I dig the organ by the end ! Wish there was more of it.

BinaryGuy responds:

I'm trying to get an extended version to have more of that in it.
it's not sounding perfectly right yet so i'm still working on it.
Thanks by the way!

playing with teh notes playing with teh notes

Great !

I like the fast rhythm and supriseful ending.

awesson responds: