School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2 School 13 - H.S. - Saw 2

Aaaaa what a pain!

"-Yes ? -NO! -No? -YES! -yes ? -NO! -Make up your fucking mind, dumbass!"
Awesomeness! =)

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

Most excellent

The video thy has produced is most absolutely full of win. Good sir, let me award you two Internets with distinction.

Seriously, the arrangement of Bohemian Rhapsody in 8-bit is awesome, and the mash-up and parallels between AYB flash and Queen's video, as well as animation was done in the most excellent manner to the point where I could hardly imagine it done better.

Akira The Don - L.I.T.F. Akira The Don - L.I.T.F.

Awesome!

Wow ! It's freakin' amazing ! The animation, idea, music, performance... everything ! And so much of it actually applies to me/my friends =) (I mean, stuff like phono two to jack , input-selector-aux - who else made a song about stuff like that ?) It feels like this song is something that fully represents my generation. I LIKE Livin' in the future !

bunny ZAP ! bunny ZAP !

Absolute brilliance!

Me and my girlfriend got stuck in an airport, and sharing a netbook keyboard didn't really work (even for 2-player tetris).

Bunny ZAP to the rescue! Granted, we looked like total and absolute idiots (laughing all the time), but that was a dose of fun we hadn't had from a game in a long time. I don't think we got past level 3 or 4, because at some point we just started to wave hands around wildly.

So, in short, THANK YOU, please make more!

Again, this is absolutely brilliant and totally fun. Also, detection works fine, and the game is easy to play.

BBQ Hero 2 BBQ Hero 2

Great game idea!

Great game idea! However, you really need to make the food cook faster. One miss costs minutes of gameplay =( You can make the fat guy move faster, or have more advanced paths to the attack button, but please make the food cook faster =)

Retro-Style Stage Theme Retro-Style Stage Theme

True old school

This is awesome!

Greate arrangement, mixing and, of course, a recognizable solid theme.

What software/synths did you use to make this?

blackdtown responds:

I used FL Studio, and "The Ultimate Megadrive Soundpack" more a lot of it, but I also used an FM Synth to get some of the sounds.

you're so superficial you're so superficial

Punchy!

I like the punchy feel and rhythm and the developement of background. Ended pretty quickly, will you extend it? What synths did you use?

The Puddin' On Your Face The Puddin' On Your Face

Awesome!

It is awesome because it makes it happy. Oh, and great duo singing and music. I shall listen to this piece again, and again and again.. =)

EdibleCastle responds:

haha cheers man. likewise, your song 'Gotta Drink Some Tea' put a smile on my face. Actually. I think I'll take its advice right now.